Kate got her makeup done by makeup artist Jillian Dempsey who wanted to create a classic and natural look for Kate.
· First of all she, applied Lancome La Base Pro Primer to smooth Kate's polished complexion.
· Then she brushed Lancome Brow Expert in Naturel shade on her brows.
· The makeup artist also applied Jillian Dempsey for Avon Pro Eyeshadow Trio in Ice Shimmer, Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Old Flame for a matte finish and Jillian Dempsey for Avon Pro Mascara in black.
For Kate Winslet’s hairdo, the hairdresser tried giving her a modern day look with a wavy texture and dynamic shape.
· The hair look was done by first applying Fekkai More All Day Density Styling Whip on her wet hair.
· This was then followed by a blow dry to smooth with the Fekkai Large Round Brush for creating volume.
· All this was followed by using curling iron to set curls for 20 minutes.
· The hair dresser then brushed the hair using Fekkai Coiff Magnifique Ultra Light Finishing Crème at the ends to roll her hair under.
· Finally, Kate’s hair were given a finishing look with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.