Tips to Get Kate Winslet's Oscar 2009 Look,Kate Winslet's Oscars 2009 Hairstyle,Tips to Get Kate Winslet Oscars 2009 Makeup,Kate Winslet's Beauty Secrets for Oscars 2009 Look,Kate Winslet's Makeup Tips
Were you got fascinated looking Kate Winslet's Oscar 2009 look in a one shoulder multi-tone grey down dress? So, here we share the tips to get Kate Winslet's Oscar 2009 look.
Kate got her makeup done by makeup artist Jillian Dempsey who wanted to create a classic and natural look for Kate.
· First of all she, applied Lancome La Base Pro Primer to smooth Kate's polished complexion.
· Then she brushed Lancome Brow Expert in Naturel shade on her brows.
· The makeup artist also applied Jillian Dempsey for Avon Pro Eyeshadow Trio in Ice Shimmer, Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Old Flame for a matte finish and Jillian Dempsey for Avon Pro Mascara in black.
For Kate Winslet’s hairdo, the hairdresser tried giving her a modern day look with a wavy texture and dynamic shape.
· The hair look was done by first applying Fekkai More All Day Density Styling Whip on her wet hair.
· This was then followed by a blow dry to smooth with the Fekkai Large Round Brush for creating volume.
· All this was followed by using curling iron to set curls for 20 minutes.
· The hair dresser then brushed the hair using Fekkai Coiff Magnifique Ultra Light Finishing Crème at the ends to roll her hair under.
· Finally, Kate’s hair were given a finishing look with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.