Someone rightly said, “Health is Wealth”, as you can earn as much wealth as you wish if you are healthy but you can’t gain health even if you are very wealthy. So, a healthy lifestyle is very important to live a happy life. Now, comes the very important point, that is, what exactly we must keep in mind and follow to be healthy in our day to day life. So, keeping this query in mind, we are here to enlighten you with some interesting facts about being healthy, which are both easy and very effective when followed on a daily basis.
1. Consume Salad and Fruits Before Meals: It’s a trend in our country to consume salad and fruits along with our main meals. Strangely, this is a wrong practice, in fact, in western countries, people are more aware and they consume salad at least half an hour before their main meals. Perhaps, this is the reason that they have a proper five course meal instead of consuming everything together. Fact is that consuming raw vegetables in the form of salads along with our heavy meals puts a lot of stress on our digestive system, so it is always advisable to consume salads or fruits half an hour before your meals.
2. Focus On The Right Breakfast Meal: In an urge to become slim and trim faster, most of us tend to skip the most important meal of the day, which is the breakfast. Whether you know or not, but the whole day metabolism of our body mainly depends upon what we eat in our breakfast, so skipping the breakfast can never make you healthy in the long run. In fact, you can focus on including the right kind of food items in your breakfast instead of skipping it altogether.
3. Drink Water At The Right Time: We are sure that you must be aware that drinking 8 glass of water is a must to attain a healthy body. However, are you aware of what are the right timings to drink those eight glasses of water? Well, start your day with 2 glasses of water when you wake up and 1 glass of water at least half an hour before every meal of the day. This is not all; try to drink 1 glass of water before going to take a bath and 1 glass of water before going to bed at night.
4. Enjoy A Sound Sleep: Nothing beats when it comes to attain a healthy body and mind other than a sound nap at least once a day. Experts believe that a human body needs at least 6 to 8 hours of sound sleep a day to keep the body active all day long and mind good enough to focus on main objectives of our life. Our brain too needs rest and 6 to 8 hours is not much it asks to attain that rest and recovery from our daily stress. Make sure to go to bed without worries and in a happy mood to enjoy a sound sleep to remain healthy life long.
5. Just Take 30 Minutes Out For Your Body Daily: Have you ever wondered that taking just 30 minutes out of the 24 hours of a day can make you healthy? Well, all it takes is just a 30 minutes brisk walk or workout or yoga session to keep your body and mind fit and fine for life. If nothing else, think that you are gifting your body something in return by sparing 30 minutes daily to make it function properly in a healthy way all life long that too for yourself only.