Top 7 Foods that Prevent a Heart Attack,Foods that Prevent Heart Attacks,Best Food for Heart, How to Avoid Heart Attacks,Healthy Tips for Heart,Prevent Heart Attack Tips, What to eat to avoid Heart Attacks,Top 10 Healthiest Foods.
It is always said that prevention is better than cure and same lies true for heart attacks. Instead of getting ready for curing heart attacks, why not pay more attention in finding out ways to prevent it. Like paying attention to what to eat and not to eat to avoid the risk of heart attacks. So, here is a list of top 7 foods that prevent a heart attack.
· Fresh Fruits: Fresh fruits are the best source of fiber, minerals, vitamins and other nutrition that are good for heart and help keeping it in a great shape. Anti-oxidants present in fresh fruits help removing free radicals in the body and keep the heart clean and healthy.
· Fresh Vegetables: Simply include green and fresh vegetables in your diet to keep your heart healthy and avoid the risk of heart attack. Not just green, but include vegetables of all colors and don’t overcook them to preserve their nutritional values before consuming.
· Drinking Water: This is one of the easiest yet ignored way of keeping heart attacks at bay. Drinking lots of water helps preventing heart attack. Remember, that an incorrect fluid balance in the body too can affect the rate of heartbeats and functions, ultimately leading to heart attack.
· Orange Juice: Heart attack can also be avoided by drinking a glass or two of fresh orange juice. It contains vitamin C and other useful minerals and vitamins that help in keeping the heart fit and fine. It also carries a number of anti-oxidants that prevent cellular damage.
· Red Wine: Scientists have done various researches and came up with the conclusion that red wine contains useful anti-oxidants and resveratrol that helps keeping the heart function properly. The compounds present in red wine also help keeping the heart fit and fine.
· Skim Milk: Skim milk is yet another food that prevents a heart attack. Since, it is low in fat and very high in nutrients, skim milk helps in keeping the heart going proper ply and in a healthy way. Skim milk also provides a proper fluid balance that prevents the strain on the heart.